What we stand for
We are committed to enriching lives and making a positive difference to our people, communities, and environment.
Our ambition is to make a difference to the lives of 30 million Malaysians through healthy and delicious products.
To do this, we are committed to ensuring all of our products meet the highest food safety and quality standards and Halal excellence. We’re also proud to be part of the Malaysian community and work every day to make a positive difference where we operate.
Our integrated grass to glass supply chain means that we have full control over each step of the production process allowing us to deliver the highest quality products to our customers and consumers.
Each year we undertake close to seven million food safety and quality tests and continue to find innovative ways to enhance our world-class systems.
We are committed to:
- Food safety - Produce and supply safe, quality foods.
- Consumer health - Produce and supply nutritious dairy products.
- Customer satisfaction - Aim to consistently satisfy and surpass customer and consumer expectations.
- Regulatory compliance - Fully comply with relevant regulations and regulatory environments for trading food products.
We provide high-quality Halal-certified dairy products to Malaysia and meet the highest Halal standards certified by the Department of Islamic Development Malaysia (JAKIM) and the relevant recognised foreign Halal certification bodies and authorities.
We take every precaution to ensure our supply chain meets the strictest Halal standards.
- All ingredients used in the manufacturing process must be certified Halal by JAKIM and the relevant recognised foreign Halal certification bodies and authorities, before entering our manufacturing sites.
- Porcine-derived materials are prohibited in all of our manufacturing sites.
- We clean our manufacturing sites in a way that actively prevents any chance of contamination from other sources.
- Here in Malaysia, we work with distributors who are Halal-compliant to avoid any contamination of our own consumer brands in-store.
Since 2012, we have worked with Yayasan Salam Malaysia (SALAM) on a development programme for children’s education, health, and nutrition.
This work reaches 50 Orang Asli families in Kampung Pertak, a community located in Hulu Selangor, Selangor.
It aims to cultivate an interest in education and the importance of health and nutrition within the Kampung Pertak community through a systematic and creative educational approach. This includes free early childhood classes, nutrition workshops, and health checks.
Our business is based on natural resources, so protecting the environment is integral to our growth. We are committed to being among the most environmentally sustainable food producers in the world.
We recognise that sustainability starts at home, on-farm, with our farmers leading the way by using natural resources responsibly and ensuring a secure source of quality milk.
Across our manufacturing operations, we focus on encouraging recycling and waste reduction, reducing our energy use and greenhouse gas emissions, and protecting the quality of the water we use. Not only do these actions have a positive environmental impact, they also have a positive impact on our operating costs.