As a valued supplier to Fonterra, we can confirm that the letter you received is an authorised communication on behalf of Fonterra, and that the changes outlined in that letter are correct.
To recap; the main change for you is your account number will now be a ten-digit number.
- We ask that you update your records with the new number and start using it on invoices from Monday 10th September.
- Where possible, we have also moved to one number per vendor, even if you are supplying several companies within Fonterra. However, you will still need to keep separate accounts for each of the Fonterra legal entities you deal with.
- You may notice you receive separate remittance advices for old and new numbers for a period as we pay the already processed invoices.
- Your new number will not change your terms and conditions or Fonterra contracts as agreed or communicated prior to this letter.
- Quote your Fonterra Purchase order number and new Vendor number on invoices. Send your invoices, queries or correspondence to your normal business contacts within Fonterra.
If you have any questions or concerns, please let us know. You can contact the Project Team at GlobalMasterDataVendor@fonterra.com