1. Instructions on how to enter form part of these Terms and Conditions. Entry into A Fresh Start with Dairy Competition giveaway (“Promotion”) is deemed to be acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
2. The Promoter is Fonterra, Fonterra Co-operative Group Limited, 109 Fanshawe Street, Auckland 1010, New Zealand (“Promoter”).
Who is eligible
3. The Promotion is open to all New Zealand residents aged 18 and above (“Entrant”) , with the exception of employees of the Promoter, the Promoter’s associated companies, the Promoter’s agencies associated with this Promotion. If any person 18 years and under enters, their entry will be invalid.
4. The promotional period is from the 7th of January 2017 through to the 9th of January 2017 (“Promotion Period”). No entries will be accepted after the Promotion Period.
How to enter
5. To be in the draw, Entrants must, during the Promotion Period respond to the relevant post on the Fonterra Facebook™ page titled “Tell us how you prefer to get your Goodness of Dairy”; – refer to steps below (and any instructions contained within the relevant post on the Fonterra Facebook™ page). Entrants may enter more than once.
- During the Promotion Period, Fonterra will post on the Fonterra Facebook™ page inviting entrants to enter.
- During the Promotion Period entrants are to login to the Fonterra Facebook™ page to enter.
- Entrants must either post a photo or text comment on the post about telling us how you prefer to get your Goodness of Dairy. Once commented the entrant is in the draw to win.
Prizes and Draw
6. There is a prize pool consisting of one major prize and ten secondary prizes (“Prizes”). The major prize is one Skype or Phone Consultation (with meal plan) with dietitian Dave Shaw and one set of four Limited Edition Poster Artwork (from the A Fresh Start with Dairy Campaign). Phone consultation includes: one initial consultation (approximately 1- 1.5 hours) and one follow up consultation (approximately 30 minutes) valued at $320 NZD. Once a suitable time (from mid-Jan 2017 onwards) has been arranged, the winner will receive a form to fill in and return by email. During the consult various topics will be covered to ensure the nutrition plan and advice provided is individualised and effective. The secondary prizes are one of four possible Limited Edition Poster Artwork (from the A Fresh Start with Dairy Campaign), chosen at random. The actual secondary prize may vary from the promotional imagery used.
7. On the 10th January 2017 at 109 Fanshawe Street, eleven Prize winners will be randomly drawn from across the comments, pictures or replies posted on the Fonterra Facebook™ page over the Promotion Period.
8. Entrants will be notified that the winners has been awarded a Prize on the Fonterra Facebook™ page either underneath the post on Facebook™. The winner will be contacted via direct message on the Fonterra Facebook™ page asked to reply with their contact in order to receive the Prize via post.
9. The winners will be contacted by the Promoter on the 10 January 2017.
10. If a winning Entrant does not supply their contact details, including contact phone number and email address, within 24 hours of being contacted via Fonterra Facebook™ page and reasonable measures have been taken by or on behalf of the Promoter to make contact with the winner, that Prize will be given away to another selected entry from all remaining valid entries received during the Promotion Period.
11. The winner must, at the Promoter’s request, participate in all promotional activity (such as publicity and photography) surrounding the winning of the Prize, free of charge, and they consent to the Promoter using their name and image in promotional material.
12. You must follow the following House Rules in your use of any of our Social Media Channels:
The pages are for you, and we welcome you to leave comments, photos and links. However we ask you to please be respectful of the entire community and refrain from posting comments that:
- Contain curse words or offensive language
- Contain hate speech
- Contain degrading content
- Contain false statements and claims
- Contain personal attacks or discriminate against others
- Are harmful to children
- Contain inflammatory religious or racial content
- Reference a third party page or website including posting a link (unless we’ve agreed to it beforehand)
- Contain confidential information relating to other users
- Endorse or proclaim any illegal activity
- Contain spam links
- Use the page to promote personal causes, charities or business activities
13. The Promoter reserves the right to remove any comments or posts on any of our channels that do not play by the House Rules, without warning or explanation. Any individual or group found to repeatedly violate the House Rules will be blocked from the channel. Fonterra claims no liability in any way connected to the use of or access to the Fonterra Facebook™, Twitter and Instagram pages.
14. The Prize is not transferable, exchangeable or redeemable for cash.
15. The Promoter and its associated agencies, and companies associated with this Promotion will take no responsibility for the Prize being damaged or lost in transit. Once the Prize has left the Promoter’s premises, the Promoter will not be responsible for any delay or failure to deliver, or damage caused to the Prize during transit.
16. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and Entrants (including an Entrant's identity, age and place of residence). Proof of identification, age, residency and entry considered suitable for verification is at the discretion of the Promoter.
17. The Promoter may, in its sole discretion, disqualify all entries from, and prohibit further participation in the Promotion by, any person who tampers with or benefits from any tampering of the entry process or with the operation of the Promotion or acts in violation of these conditions, acts in a disruptive manner or acts with the intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person.
18. The Promoter’s decision in relation to any aspect of the Promotion is final and binding on every person who enters and no correspondence will be entered into. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
19. If for any reason any aspect of the Promotion is not capable of running as planned, including by reason of computer virus, communications network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failure or any cause beyond the control of the Promoter, the Promoter may in its sole discretion cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion, or invalidate any affected entries, subject to the approval of the relevant gaming authorities, if required.
20. Subject to any applicable laws which cannot be excluded, the Promoter, its employees and agents and Facebook™ will not be liable for any loss, damage or injury of any nature incurred or suffered by any person (including but not limited to direct or consequential loss or loss arising from negligence) arising directly or indirectly out of or in connection with this Promotion or with winning, redeeming or benefiting from the Prize.
21. The Promoter may amend these Terms and Conditions or cease the Promotion at any time.
22. The Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who it has reason to believe has breached any of these Terms and Conditions, or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise the fair and proper conduct of the Promotion. The Promoter’s legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
23. The Promoter is not responsible for entries that are late, misdirected or lost and takes no responsibility for any entries not lodged correctly through the Fonterra Facebook™, Twitter and Instagram pages.
24. This Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or the responsibility of, Facebook™. You understand that you are providing your information to the Promoter. The information you provide will be held and used only for the purpose of this Promotion.
Use of personal information
25. The Promoter collects personal information in order to conduct the Promotion. Entry is conditional on providing this information. The Promoter may, for an indefinite period, unless otherwise advised, use the information for promotional, marketing, publicity, research and profiling purposes. Entrants should direct any request to opt out, access, update or correct information to the Promoter at email@example.com. All entries become the property of the Promoter.
26. By entering the Promotion, you consent to the use of your name and the content of your page comment for publicity and promotional purposes, without compensation, and agree that the Promoter will own copyright for any such answers for all material.
27. By making any contribution to the Fonterra Facebook™ page - including comments, photos or videos – you are granting Fonterra permission to reuse this content inside the Facebook™ platform. Permission will be sought via an individual request to the owner of the comment if Fonterra wishes to utilise the content outside of the Facebook™ platform. Please direct message the page administration with any questions or concerns.