Global Dairy Update
GLOBAL DAIRY UPDATE
The Global Dairy Update keeps our farmer shareholders, investors and stakeholders informed about the Co-operative. It provides a review of key business developments and information on Fonterra's activities around the world.
You can sign up to the investor relations distribution list and receive market announcements and the Global Dairy Update when they are available.
April 2017 - In this edition
- EU milk production remains soft but the rate of decline is easing. New Zealand production in February is relatively flat.
- New Zealand exports declined 36,000 MT – the third consecutive monthly decline, while US exports strength continues.
- China reported the largest monthly increase in import volumes in the past year. Steady import growth continues in Asia and Latin America.
- Milk collections improved in March with better growing conditions across New Zealand and market share gains in Australia.
- Fonterra demonstrates its innovative Foodservice creams at Las Vegas pizza expo.
- Fonterra provides update on performance with half year result.
- The Fonterra Grass Roots Fund received a record number of applications.
- Prime Minister Bill English joined primary school kids for their KickStart breakfast.