Fencepost is where farmers manage their dairy business online, at anytime from anywhere. Fencepost provides each farmer with up-to-the-minute milk production data and quality information, as well as reporting production data against previous seasons and other measures.
How do I register for Fencepost?+
Registering is easy – just call your local Supplier Services Team on 0800 65 65 68, quote your party and supplier number and ask for a Fencepost account. The team can create your Fencepost account immediately and an email will be sent to you with your login details.
How do Third Parties register for Fencepost?+
If you would like Third Parties (for example, farm staff or rural professionals) to have access to your farm information, as the owner/Shareholder you can invite them to register. All you need to do is visit the 'Manage Access - Invite New Person' section on Fencepost.
If you are a Third Party, contact the owner/Shareholder and request an invitation. The request is then sent off, your details requested and an email will be sent to you notifying you of your username and password.
What can I do using Fencepost?+
Fencepost has a number of handy features that will help you get the most out of your farming business.
- Milk Production and Quality information - You can check your production and quality data for the last 10 days of milk collection, along with month and season-to-date summaries or receive milk quality alerts or grade updates. You can also benchmark your farm against others in your district.
- Manage Access - You decide who accesses your farm information, and the level of access they can have and for how long they can access the information.
- Payment Predictor - Using Fencepost's Payment Predictor, you can generate forecast month-by-month cashflows personalised to your farm. You can factor in your specialty milk agreements, colostrum supply and capacity adjustment, giving you a far more accurate indication of monthly income.
- Statements - Instead of waiting for your statements to arrive in the mail, you can check them instantly online. Having an electronic version also means you can easily forward them to your financial advisors.
- Complete transactions online - Start and stop collection, update your details, register and apply for winter milk contracts, colostrum application and on-farm updates.
- Download supplier forms - Change of details, change of sharemilker, share transfer, application for specialty milks.
- Register for Text Alerts - Receive alerts directly to your mobile phone for Late Off Farm and Cycle Change notifications plus Milk Quality Grades.
- Read up to the minute information about your Co-operative and latest events
Who can access Fencepost?+
Fencepost is only available to Fonterra suppliers, their employees and business partners.