An expert in bone nutrition, Anlene is the leading adult milk brand across Asia, offering dairy products specially formulated to encourage optimal bone health.
1. Where can I buy Anlene?+
In China, we sell Anlene high-calcium low fat milk powder in a number of leading retail outlets including Carrefour, Wal-Mart, Tesco and RT-mart across Shanghai and Guangzhou. You can also buy Anlene Gold online from 360buy and No.1 store. For more information, please visit www.anlenechina.com
2. How effective is Anlene in maintaining bone health?+
Anlene is a unique milk drink clinically proven to reduce bone loss. Anlene products are specially formulated with essential nutrients such as calcium, vitamin D, zinc and magnesium which combine to assist the effective absorption of bone nutrients and help improve bone quality.
Drinking Anlene or eating Anlene dairy products is a convenient way to get the essential vitamins and nutrients you need to help protect your bones.
3. What is the recommended daily serving of Anlene?+
Taking just two servings a day provides the recommended dietary intake of calcium and vitamin D for most adults.
4. What is the Anlene Bone Health Check?+The Anlene Bone Health Check uses ultrasound technology to assess your bone health. The check is painless, takes around two minutes and provides an accurate indication of your bone quality and strength.We provide free Anlene bone health checks regularly at events, supermarkets and health centres across China and have scanned the bones of more than one million people across the country.
5. Osteoporosis only affects older people so I don’t need Anlene until I reach my mid-forties. Am I right?+Our bones are living tissues which break down and regenerate. Our bone mass peaks when we are around 30 years of age, after which our bones can begin to break down faster than they can rebuild themselves. From this point on, without adequate nutrition and a healthy lifestyle, bones can become thinner and more brittle – which can lead to bone diseases such as osteoporosis.Osteoporosis is often referred to as the ‘silent disease’ as people often don’t know they have it until they suffer from the first fracture. There is no cure for the disease so you need to make sure you’re doing enough to look after your bones from an early age.
6. Apart from consuming Anlene daily, what else can I do to ensure healthy bones?+Making the right lifestyle choices will go a long way towards helping prevent the onset of osteoporosis later in life.Making sure you’re eating a balanced diet and getting regular exercise are two key ways to help you stay fit and active for longer.